FASTING AND BEYOND | EPISODE 2 | CBD / THC, EXTENDED FASTING & MY PERSONAL NUTRITION PLAN | Q&A
It’s episode 2 of my Fasting and Beyond Instagram Live video series (originally aired on July 9, 2019)!! I started off the episode by explaining why I rebranded from Fasting Work Girl to The Fasting Doctor. I then answered some fantastic follower questions!! Some topics discussed include:
– I was asked about my own personal nutrition plan — Do I follow a particular diet (e.g. plant-based, keto, DASH, etc.)?
– I gave some tips on how to get over the mental hump when you are fasting and you are tempted to break it early.
– I went on a deep dive on the subject of extended fasting (fasting for over 24 hours).
– I shared the importance of electrolyte balance when fasting.
– I was also asked about my thoughts on CBD and THC products!
DISCLAIMER: The advice on this page is not meant to replace or represent medical advice. This is nutritional advice, which is NOT the same as medical advice. Before any weight loss endeavor, the consultation of an experienced health care provider is a must. As a general rule, the following individuals should not participate in fasting:
– Diabetics-particularly those on insulin
– Lactating women
– Pregnant women
– Individuals with a history of eating disorders
– Children under the age of 18
This list is not all-encompassing; therefore, you should consult your healthcare provider before any new dietary or exercise approach.
Interaction through this blog’s associated social media accounts, podcasts, and other venues associated with The Fasting Doctor does not constitute a patient-physician relationship. Likewise, it does not constitute medical advice. By continuing to access this blog or related resources, you acknowledge and agree that the content and contributors are not liable for your personal use of dietary and wellness advice found in our contents. You acknowledge our recommendation to consult your care provider before utilizing our nutritional information.
For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!