How Smoking CANNABIS / WEED for a Month Affects Your Lungs ● A Must See !
Here’s the effects on your body Smoking Cannabis for a Month.
● You’ll Find all the Tools I like to use here …. https://www.amazon.com/shop/chrisnotap
============== EXPLANATION of the test ===================
* same experiment SMOKING 30 packs of cigarettes a month https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
* same experiment VAPING for a month https://youtu.be/zFyUlBpy5gU
* same experiment SMOKING One pack of Cigarettes https://youtu.be/AQwIDiL8gOM
* same experiment SMOKING One Cigarette https://youtu.be/YS02MCx9f2c
* same experiment SMOKING One CANNABIS cigarette https://youtu.be/JT5sePJVEWc
* same experiment VAPING vs SMOKING https://youtu.be/0Pwj6BuS8Ds
* as stated in the video, this is not a scientific experiment and only gives you a visual as to what could be going in your lungs.
* our lungs are not cotton and glass
* cannabis was used. No tobacco.
* regular rolling paper was used
* I do not smoke weed, cigarettes or vape.
* I did this video in response to 1000’s of commenters requests and is a continuation of the same experiment smoking cigarettes and vaping series
* many scenes were time lapsed and sped up to allow the eye to see the colour change in the cotton occur. Actual amount of cannabis cigarettes smoked was 90
* each joint was weighed and had .5 to .6 grams of cannabis
* it took 3 full days to shoot the video
* the smoke was exhaled between each cigarette through a hose clearly shown twice in the video.
* none of the smoke was held as suggested by many commenters
* anything you put in your lungs comes with risk.
* electric fans were used to keep the air around me clear of second hand smoke
* the average cannabis smoker smokes 3 joints a day. Info I gathered from a survey of commenters
* kids, if anyone tries to get you to vape, smoke or try a joint, just say no thank you and walk away.
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give kids a good start in life and do our best to prevent youngsters from taking up these very poor habits. If you are one of those people that smokes tobacco, cannabis or vapes, never let children or kids see you do it. If kids see an adult doing it, they think it’s ok. If you must do it, make sure you are out of sight at home, near schools, around arenas or at parks. Do your part to help everyone raise healthy kids!
* just remember this one simple rule and you can’t go wrong….”.your lungs were only meant for one thing and that’s air”
used Royalty Free Music from Bensound !